This document was last updated on July 27th, 2018
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users when posting a job on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address and payment information (when posting a PRO job listing) (see Payment Information). Users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect anonymized non-personal information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the actions they make on the site ie buttons clicked or jobs searched for on our site, the type of computer or other technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system, web browser and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Work Anywhere may collect and use anonymized users information for the following purposes:
To run and operate our site
- We may need your information or user content to display posted jobs on the site correctly.
To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
- We may use information that is anonymized to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site, this is also another way we can improve our service.
To improve our site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of any data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not collect any personal information apart from email address when posting a job. We also do not sell, trade, or rent ANY users personal identification information or any other type of user information to any third parties.
Third party websites
Users may find job listings or other content on our site that links to external sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.